Building bridges between marketing and sales
In the modern B2B world, aligning marketing and sales can be a challenge. Both departments are notorious for working in silos, without any overlap in their day-to-day activities. However, this misalignment can have a devastating impact on business’ bottom lines, while also negatively affecting buyers’ journeys through the sales funnel. Undoubtedly, both functions are stronger together – so, what can be done?
We’ve created a guide to help you understand the true impact of misalignment between marketing and sales, and what you can do to build bridges between both teams.
What’s covered in the guide?
- The importance of sales and marketing alignment
- Cracking the non-linear sales funnel
- Plugging the gap with technology
- Account-based marketing, and how it can help your business
- Becoming truly customer-centric